Huel is a "Nutrition 1st, Taste 2nd" company. We provide all the goodies (vitamins and minerals) your body needs, as well as making products that taste delicious!
Around 20% of the work that the Sustainable Nutrition team do is their own, with the other 80% supporting other areas of the business, which means a lot of coordinating and teamwork!
The work this team do includes creating all the magic formulas for Huel products, supporting product marketing and claims, social and content, and lab tests.
Sustainability is hugely important to us - it's part of our mission for a reason. This is the team that do all the behind the scenes work to improve our sustainability.