Senior Digital Marketing Manager
As we grow internationally, it’s vital that we continue to deliver a world-class experience to our passionate community of Hueligans, while meeting local needs. We are looking to hire a driven, creative and analytical, Senior Digital Marketing Manager to grow and nurture our smaller European markets through marketing activation and the end-to-end customer journey. You will be responsible for driving European performance and revenue growth, leading the direction for our internal teams to execute campaigns and projects locally and ultimately drive new customer acquisition.
What you’ll be doing:
- Driving and delivering the day to day performance of the European market, website and end-to-end customer journey, assuring key metrics including conversion, CPA and margin are on target by taking appropriate actions.
- Scoping out new opportunities in the market specific to the EU market including promotions, partnerships and influencer campaigns.
- Identify trends in the wider market through regular insight check-ins and competitor analysis that can translate into commercial opportunities.
- Creative: Building local marketing plans.
- Launching a test and learn plan for new marketing activity.
- Auditing the Huel experience and recommending improvements.
- Working with internal Brand & Performance Marketing teams on marketing communications and campaigns.
- Personalising the country site to optimise user experience by working with our content team to launch A/B tests as a strategy.
- Developing new frameworks to optimise the new product development pipeline for European audiences.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce trading and European Marketing landscape
- Must have CRO, PPC, SEO knowledge.
- Go-to market planning experience
- Knowledge of performance metrics
- Results orientated, with a focus on data, communication and collaboration skills
- Additional European language a plus (not requirement)
- Must live in commutable distance to Tring, Hertfordshire, UK.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work on a key growth market and be a catalyst for its success
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)
(No Agencies please!)