At Huel our customers mean everything to us! We have grown a passionate community of Hueligans all over the world who we want to listen to and support with a world class experience and product day, in day out ensuring Huel is a vital part of their lives helping them to look after themselves and the planet.
We are looking to hire an outstanding Retention Lead who will be digitally focussed and have a holistic view on our business to ensure our Hueligans feel loved, listened to and ultimately continue their Huel journey through repeat business and our subscription model. This is an integral role for Huel working cross-functionally across our whole business to unlock growth
The role is responsible for building an overall retention strategy and road-map encompassing all channels, NPD and every element of the customer experience with Huel to drive engagement and sales. The Retention Lead must be an excellent communicator and influencer to provide thought leadership and recommendations to the wider business based customer, trade, operational and financial insight. The manager in this role must demonstrate a drive for continuous improvement and support cross-departmental initiatives and objectives, whilst being highly analytical & commercial.
What we are looking for:
A bright, driven, data centric retention marketing manager, who will take the lead in developing our long term retention strategy, roadmap and design and implement retention ideas, tests and campaigns
A customer focussed person who loves data, understanding our current Hueligans and how to get them to buy more Huel
You get stuff done, can work across lots of marketing initiatives, all with the aim of getting people to keep coming back and buying Huel.
We don’t see retention = CRM at Huel. It’s everything that could help a customer fall in love with Huel and keep coming back. We will value strong marketing experience, ideas and drive and initiative over retention specific experience. If you you have worked in retention and ideally this will be in an e-commerce, digital business
You love working with different people, functions and skillsets and muck in together, fast
You are curious and leave no stone unturned, finding ways to improve our customers experience
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong digital marketing background
- Reviewing customer insight, data and pulling out problems to solve and opportunities to go after
- Identifying and prioritising a range of initiatives across the business and identifying high priority projects versus tests.
- Briefing teams and ensuring progress is made whilst owning and executing some of these yourself
- Work alongside all members of marketing team including CRM, organic social to drive relevant messaging
- Constantly evaluating, measuring and deciding what is working and what isn’t and what we need to do next
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment with passionate like-minded Hueligans
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel
PLEASE NO AGENCIES