We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join our Technical team as we continue on our journey as one of the fastest growing food and drinks brands.
We’re on the hunt for a Quality Technologist to be the champion of our Quality Kitchen, support the approval of labels and marketing collateral and ensure we deliver great quality, safe and consistent products to our passionate community of Hueligans across the world.
This role is based at our global HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire with some travel to suppliers and manufacturers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with NPD and Technical Managers to develop QAS’ for all new products
- Carrying out taste panels, analyse data and present summary findings to the wider team
- Conducting shelf life panels using various Quality Kitchen equipment to identify problem areas and suggest quality improvements
- Providing sensory training internally & to our co-manufacturers
- Managing the process and timings for artwork and marketing collateral approvals (UK and International) in collaboration with NPD, Nutrition and Marketing
- Liaising with Trading Standards and external third party legal advisors on artwork guidance and approval
- Providing Technical support internally
- Previous experience in a Quality Technologist position or a similar role
- A degree in Food Science / Technology or related
- Proficient understanding of sensory testing on food and drinks
- Knowledge of food and drink labelling legislation in the UK & ideally EU and US
- Great attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and as part of a team
- Highly proactive and process driven
- Personable and able to build and maintain strong working relationships
What we can offer you!
- A great team atmosphere with a growth mindset
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free on-site gym and weekly exercises classes
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)