We believe that our customers deserve the best products and we want to give them a first class experience every time they have a Huel product. We are growing fast and are looking for an enthusiastic quality manager to play a lead role in the establishing and championing food safety and quality standards across our product ranges .
As part of the role you will actively mentor, develop and inspire a small team of Quality Assistants to be obsessed with product standards and quality. You will promote a quality and continuous improvement culture and will proactively seek solutions to identify, remedy and ultimately avoid any product defects that could damage our customers experience.
- Lead a small team of QA’s team to further improve the current QAS standards, develop product specific KPI’s, monitor product performance, identify and communicate product quality issues and work with the relevant people/teams to address these issues.
- Understand UK and applicable Global food safety and labelling regulations, act as a primary point of contact and appropriately advise on global regulatory matters.
- You will lead the artwork and labelling process by creating collaborative relationships across teams. Developing and embedding a simple, efficient and robust process.
- Work hand in hand with our marketing and ecommerce teams to ensure that key product safety and quality messages are communicated clearly and effectively to our customers on a variety of platforms.
- Effectively manage and inspire a small team of Quality Technologists. Set clear objectives for team members and actively monitor performance against these. Set development plans for team members to ensure they are given the right training, support and tools to succeed.
- Input and support the ongoing development and continuous improvement of the Quality Management system in line with BRC requirements.
- Work with your team to oversee the audit of our internal QMS and ensure that teams work to close off any non-conformance's.
- Oversee the management of our external partnership with our primary authority, laboratories and other bodies.
- Take a proactive approach to food safety and quality at all times
- Present quality information and/or trending information as required.
- Be passionate about food quality and safety to deliver the best products
- Be personable and able to build strong relationships
- Be a strong communicator
- Ideally have previous experience of managing a small team
- Have several years experience in a similar position with similar duties
- Possess a thorough understanding of food safety criteria, food legislation and food manufacturing standards
- Have a food science or related degree
- Have BRC auditing/experience
What we can offer you!
We know people value different things so we offer a number of great benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel
(NO agencies please)