A new exciting opportunity to join our team in New York! This role will work closely with our Lead Operations Executive and the wider team in the UK.
- Purchasing – Organising and assisting with the purchasing of all types of products and stock i.e. ingredients, packaging, merchandise, marketing materials etc for current products and trials
- Scheduling – Assisting in organising scheduled production runs and ensuring these go ahead.
- Stock control – assisting in demand planning, liaising with external parties as to what levels of stock they hold and subsequently placing orders for stock replenishment's.
- Assisting with any changes in Business Operations – new suppliers, new fulfilment houses, new manufacturers etc.
- Marketing support – Assisting the Marketing team with any operational aspects of marketing campaigns, PR activities etc.
- Quality – Liaising with Quality team regarding any customer complaints that come in. Liaising with external parties should these complaints raise any production issues etc.
- Tracking Customer issues and complaints. Liaising with Customer service regarding this. Tracking any trends that crop up and how this reflects on suppliers, NPD etc.
- External provider communication and support. Updating suppliers, manufacturers and the fulfilment houses.
- Logistics - scheduling appointments for deliveries to 3PL's and following the process from ordering through to arrival
- Forecasting – physically compiling statistics of previous months sales data etc to track growth trends to attempt to forecast possible future trends.
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Super communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of general office administration, purchasing, stock control, finance and quality management are highly desirable.
- Enthusiasm and strong work ethic are essential
- Flexibility will be key, everyone wears a lot of hats and requirements change all the time.