Operations Executive - Demand planning
We have a really exciting opportunity for someone to join our team as an Operations Executive! You will work within the Operations team, reporting into our Demand Manager. The main focus of the role will be to assist with our stock and ingredient management and own the forecasting and reporting process for the business.
- Purchasing – Organising and assisting with the purchasing of all types of products and stock i.e. ingredients, packaging, merchandise, marketing materials etc for current products and trials
- Scheduling – Assisting in organising scheduled production runs and ensuring these go ahead.
- Stock control – assisting in demand planning, liaising with external parties as to what levels of stock they hold and subsequently placing orders for stock replenishments.
- Forecasting & Reporting – physically compiling statistics of previous months sales data etc to track growth trends to attempt to forecast possible future trends.
- Maintaining our ERP system in line with the requirements of the Operations team in order to meet business requirements.
- Assisting with any changes in Business Operations – new suppliers, new fulfilment houses, new manufacturers etc.
- External provider communication and support. Updating suppliers, manufacturers and fulfilment houses.
This role would suit someone who is data centric who has a passion for learning about demand and supply chain for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate super communication skills
- Knowledgeable of purchasing, stock control, finance and quality management are highly desirable.
- Flexible in the workplace, everyone wears a lot of hats and requirements change all the time
- Able to deal with an extremely fast paced environment
What we can offer you!
- Share options
- Optional private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)
(Please NO recruitment agencies)