Operations Executive - Demand
We have a really exciting opportunity to join our team as an Operations Executive as we continue our exciting journey as the global leader in complete nutrition.
You will be analytically minded with excellent attention to detail and collaborate with the winder business including Ecommerce, Marketing and Finance to create a demand plan/forecast which is critical to our success.
This role is ideal for a recent graduate with 1+ years in a supply chain or data role, or someone with relevant experience. Based at our Global HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire you will be at the centre of Huel’s operations.
Demand Planning - Collaborating with functions throughout the business to create accurate demand plans and forecasts.
Purchasing – Organising and assisting with the purchasing of all types of products and stock i.e. ingredients, packaging, merchandise, marketing materials etc for current products and trials. Liaising with manufacturers as to what levels of stock they hold and subsequently placing orders for stock replenishments.
Scheduling – Assisting in organising scheduled transport and ensuring these go ahead, making sure shipments leave and arrive on time and keeping the raw material plan up to date with transport updates.
Maintaining our ERP system - in line with the requirements of the Operations team in order to meet business requirements.
Assisting with any changes in Business Operations – new suppliers, new fulfilment houses, new manufacturers etc.
External provider communication and support - updating suppliers, manufacturers and fulfilment houses.
This role would suit someone who is data centric and has a passion for learning about demand and supply chain for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK.
What we’re looking for:
- Recent graduate with 1+ years experience in a data-based or supply chain role or someone with relevant work experience
- Data driven with an excellent attention to detail
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- A strong communicator, able to work cross functionally with the wider business
- Knowledge of purchasing, stock control, finance and quality management
- Flexible in the workplace, able to wear a lot of hats and adapt quickly to changes
- Able to deal with an extremely fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)
(NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE)