As we continue our journey to becoming the leader in Complete Food, we are now looking for an NPD Manager, responsible for owning and developing our Powder category, as well as overseeing our other range of categories; including savoury, RTD & flavour boosts.
Reporting directly into the Head of NPD & Innovation and acting as No.2 in the team, you will drive innovation & be a key pillar within our development process. You will collaborate closely with the wider Operation, Nutrition & Technical teams on delivery of exciting additions to the Huel product range, right through from concept to launch and work hand in hand with Marketing to ensure a smooth & successful launch.
This role is located at our Global HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire.
- Lead the NPD team, with a team first selfless mentality, to ensure we continue to innovate market leading products across our categories
- Be the expert by taking ownership & directing the NPD process, project managing the team from concept to launch, bringing the wider business on the journey
- Have a relentless focus on constantly improving our products & working closely with supplier partners to help support this ambition
- Ensure the business is at the forefront of innovation by staying up to date with new competitor launches and current food trends
- Be a key influencer and challenge the business, involved in critical decision making
- Manage the delivery of NPD from respective sites, including supplier visits
- Ensure that all developments are in line with the business’ strategy, which must consider commercial targets, while satisfying price, quality, technical & operational parameters by means of a feasibility process
- Identify risk before it arrives & manage in a collaborative & calm manner
- Minimum of 1 years experience in a NPD Management position or a similar role
- Proven track record & examples of products currently launched & live in the market- through in-house development
- A leader and team player, able to manage a high achieving team, inspiring them to reach the next level
- Experience in powder, bar or flavour development is desirable
- Lateral thinker rather than linear
- Must be creative and have a thirst for knowledge
- Demonstrate an advanced standard of Food functionality & Ingredient innovation
- Food safety & hygiene certificate is desirable
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to lead a team of experts while working on an innovative, growing brand that's on a journey to becoming the global leader in Complete Food
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free on-site gym and weekly exercises classes
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE