Marketing Executive - France, Belgium & Netherlands
As we grow internationally, it’s vital that we continue to deliver a world-class experience to our passionate community of Hueligans.
We are looking for a Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving and delivering the day to day performance of the French, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg markets representing your remit within the business. You will take appropriate actions to ensure KPIs are on track and you are keeping a keen eye on the competitive space.
You will work closely with the functional teams on managing the site content, proposing changes to the sites that could enhance the conversion, and that the onsite experience is flawless. You will be executing the Huel playbook across all your channels and assuring touchpoints are working together harmoniously.
The French, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg Marketing Executive is to lead market-relevant creative briefs to drive customer acquisition through performance marketing, CRM, and customer onboarding. You will also be responsible for managing localised projects, media activities, and campaigns for your markets.
The role will be based at our HQ in Tring.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving and delivering the day-to-day performance of your market, website, and end-to-end customer journey, assuring key metrics including conversion, CPA and margin are on target by taking appropriate actions.
- Scoping out new opportunities in the market specific to the French, Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg market including promotions, partnerships, and influencer campaigns.
- Identify trends in the wider market through regular insight check-ins and competitor analysis that can translate into commercial opportunities.
- Creative: Building local marketing plans.
- Launching a test and learn plan for new marketing activity.
- Auditing the Huel experience and recommending improvements.
- Working with internal Brand & Performance Marketing teams on marketing communications and campaigns.
- Personalizing the country site to optimize user experience by working with our content team to launch A/B tests as a strategy.
- Developing new frameworks to optimize new products and merchandising the site accordingly.
- Knowledge of the D2C or Ecommerce marketing landscape would be advantageous.
- Must have CRO, PPC, SEO knowledge.
- Familiar with social and performance marketing.
- Results orientated and excellent analytic, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Performance-driven and goal-oriented professional with solid brand management experience.
- An understanding of how to leverage customer insight as a springboard of creativity to unlock growth.
- A great communicator and with the experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Highly organised and structured in your approach to work.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experienced in managing agencies, creative partners, and working with different members of the marketing team.
- Strong left & right brain - known for creativity and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement, and iteration to improve results continuously.
- Preferably speak French, Flemish or Dutch.
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you can have a real impact from day one
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE