Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of care and attention to our customers. Being able to consistently service our customers to these high standards all over the USA through our supply chain & logistics partners is crucial to our continued success and growth.
We are searching for an experienced Logistics Manager to join our Operations team in the US and work closely with the Supply Chain team & provide support to the wider Huel Business.
- Develop, deliver & enhance the logistical tactical plan to support the wider Huel USA Strategy
- Performance management of our logistics partner through a matrix of KPI’s & formal contract review meetings, to ensure operational performance levels and financial targets are constantly achieved.
- Ensuring our logistics partner is operating as efficiently & effectively as possible, always looking to drive continuous improvements into the supply chain to improve service and/or remove costs
- Working with the Supply Chain team to ensure optimum availability of stock for our customers
- Provide support to the wider Huel Business such as Customer Experience, Marketing, Quality Assurance, Procurement & NPD the majority of which are based in the UK
- Previous proven experience working within an e-commerce distribution environment
- Operational experience in driving service levels, continuous improvements & innovations in FMCG Supply Chains
- Outstanding communication & influencing skills
- Ability to build strong, open trusting relationships with service providers
- Travel across USA to meet with logistics partner plus some international travel will be required
What we offer:
- Share options
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)
(NO agencies please)