Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of care and attention to our customers and being able to consistently service our customers to these high standards all over the world through our supply chain & logistics partners is crucial to our continued success and growth.
We are searching for a Logistics Executive to join our Operations team in the UK and work closely with the Supply Chain team & provide support to the wider Huel Business.
You will be:
- Supporting the Logistics team with the implementation of the international logistics plans to drive the continued global growth of Huel
- Assisting with the management of our logistics partners, monitoring agreed operational levels and financial targets to the high-quality standards Huel requires.
- Ensuring the supply chain is operating as efficiently & effectively as possible
- Working with the team to deliver continuous improvements into the supply chain to improve service and/or remove costs
- Working with the Supply Chain team to ensure optimum availability of stock for our customers
- Providing support to the wider business particularly the Customer Experience Team
- Ability to build strong, open trusting relationships with service providers
- Extremely organised with excellent attention to detail
- Super communication and influencing skills
- Knowledge and/or experience of logistics and FMCG supply chains
- Enthusiasm and strong work ethic are essential
- Degree level education is desired
- Flexibility will be key, everyone wears a lot of hats and requirements change all the time.
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work alongside an industry leading team
- We know people value different things so we offer a number of great benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel
(NO agencies please)