Junior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a talented UI/UX designer to join our growing team and help constantly improve our online experience. As a UI/UX designer you will work closely with the Ecommerce and Engineering teams to build a best-in-class digital experience for our customers all over the world. You will be responsible for designing user interfaces that not only look beautiful, but make it easier for customers to purchase and manage their Huel subscriptions.
The successful candidate will be based in our Birmingham office with opportunities to travel to our HQ based in Tring, Hertfordshire.
What you will be doing
- Supporting on visual and interaction design across Huel.com, alongside the Senior UX/UI Designer
- Researching and understanding customer problems to propose and design new experiences for our customers
- Working with our Engineering team to oversee the user experience and design of new features and products from conception until launch
- Working on all aspects of mobile and web design from paper prototyping and initial concepts, to prototypes, wireframes, and hi-fidelity designs
- Helping develop style guides for customer touch points to ensure high design standards and consistency across all touch points
- Conducting user research to validate your hypothesis and designs
- Helping define the ecommerce roadmap by researching and proposing new features and ideas to constantly improve conversion and customer retention
- You are whizz with design tools (e.g Sketch, Figma, Framer)
- Experience with usability testing tools
- 1+ years of experience in designing high quality experiences
- You are skilled in both research and design
- Portfolio of work that showcases strong visual design
- Great communication skills
What we can offer you!
- Training, mentorship and career development
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course!)
- Flexible working hours
We want to see what you are capable of - alongside your application, please submit your portfolio or some examples of your work (this is a must!).
NO AGENCIES PLEASE