Head of Product Marketing
We are looking for a Head of Product Marketing as we continue our exciting journey as the global leader in complete nutrition.
You will be creative and commercially driven to ensure the future growth and success of the growing number of categories we play in; including Powder, bars, Hot & Savoury, ready to drink with more to come!
We’re looking for someone who has a proven record of successful & disruptive product launches with expertise in everything from packaging to comms briefs.
Our Head of Product Marketing role is a pivotal and exciting opportunity, which will work closely with our Founder, and our Marketing Director within the wider Marketing team at our HQ, Tring, Hertfordshire.
- Be a key senior player in the Huel marketing team managing both the creation of brand and product strategy, including launch plans for our ambitious new product pipeline and also nurture plans to continue to grow our existing brands
- Stay close to our passionate customers to spot insights, issues, and opportunities to drive growth.
- Work across a fantastic broad marketing remit including online and offline, product improvements, and packaging.
- Work on creative strategies, claims, creative assets, and photoshoots.
- Be the main point of contact for the brand, working across all marketing channels to drive customer acquisition and retention.
- Lead and grow our team of Product marketeers, building the team, finding talent and coaching - we have big ambitions and need the best people
- Passionate about brands and marketing - you live and breathe customers and are bursting with ideas to drive growth on our growing range
- Proven experience in growing and nurturing brands, you are performance-driven and goal-oriented professional with solid brand management experience.
- Ideally, you will have experience with a growing E-commerce or Digital environment.
- An understanding of how to leverage customer insight as a springboard of creativity to unlock growth.
- A great communicator and with the experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
- Highly organised and structured in your approach to work.
- Strong business acumen and ability to work cross-functionally.
- Experienced in managing agencies, creative partners, and working with different members of the marketing team.
- Strong left & right brain - known for creativity and innovation but also for rigorous testing, measurement, and iteration to improve results continuously.
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you can have a real impact from day one
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE