Head of Performance Marketing
We’re looking for a seriously ambitious and experienced Performance Marketing expert to help us further grow our world-class marketing team and drive success for Huel. This role is perfect for a performance marketing leader to own strategy and direction for paid online acquisition for one of the Uk’s fastest growing startups.
As well as a strategic and tactical thinker, you will love rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in to campaign management and execution, ensuring projects and campaigns are delivered to exceptional standards. You’ll be required to get deep into analytics, strategy, reporting, creative strategy, creative testing and attribution.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader, experienced growth marketer and an expert in Paid Social with additional broad digital experience in Search, Display, Video, Affiliate etc.
In return, you’ll be joining Huel as a senior member of a dynamic business, surrounded by experts, responsible for huge budgets and the driving force for growing an amazing brand.
About the role
- Leadership - lead, grow and nurture the performance marketing team, providing motivation to achieve results and drive growth for the business
- Strategy - create, implement and own Huel’s performance marketing strategy across online channels - not limited to Facebook & Instagram, Google, Pinterest, Snapchat, Reddit, Twitter
- Campaign Management - oversee campaign management across all channels above
- Reporting & Analytics - oversee reporting, optimisation and attribution, including in-depth analysis of LTV, CPA and ROI of all activities ensuring maximum efficiency
- Creative Production - define performance creative strategy alongside brand team. Provide analysis and briefing for in-house creative teams and agencies. Implement creative test and learn approach
- Commercial Awareness - presenting clear, data backed business cases for marketing investment to improve revenue and ROI. Negotiate hard with suppliers to secure the best deals
- Branding - ensure unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications
- Agency Management - establish strong relationships with third party agencies, tech partners and suppliers
- Growth - accountable for achieving the revenue, acquisition and customer LTV targets
- Documentation - Keep a record of everything and report to senior leadership team (including C-Level management) as well as reporting to the Board of Directors
- Relevant hands-on experience with high-growth startup brands at agency, ad-tech or client-side
- It is essential that you have direct line management and experience
- You must be able to demonstrate hands-on campaign management experience managing and optimising Facebook direct response campaigns
- Bachelors/Masters degree educated, preferably in a numerical/science subject (eg Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Engineering or Economics) or have the relevant work experience otherwise
- A proven track record of achieving high growth for start-up businesses
- Deep knowledge of at least 3 paid digital channels for direct response
- Self sufficient, self motivated
- Advanced excel skills (SQL/Python/C++ a plus)
- Passion for food and nutrition
- Second to none communication skills and attention to detail
- A driven self-starter who can also work well as part of a team
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel
PLEASE NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES