Head of Logistics
Huel are rapidly growing and are now recruiting for our first Head of Logistics to join the team.
- Provide an excellent Logistics solution across UK, Europe, USA and soon to be new markets
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and delivery service to the customer
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with 3rd party suppliers
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and audit requirements
- Excellent communication and organisational skills as evidenced by previous work experience.
- Evidence of previous success in a logistics or supply chain role
- Financial acumen: understanding financial implications of operational activities and strike the right balance between excellence and cost control.
- Issue Resolution: can quickly identify issues/trends to eliminate issues and/or drive immediate improvements
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Optional private healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)
(NO agencies please)