Head of IT Operations
We are looking for an experienced IT Operations leader with natural gravitas and stakeholder management skills to manage day-to-day IT operations, taking responsibility for IT service providers, operations management, IT project delivery, and driving innovation and change.
Reporting to the CFO, this role will liaise closely with the Ecommerce Director and Head of Engineering, who are responsible for website development.
The ideal Head of IT Operations will be motivated, ambitious, and passionate about developing and managing Huel’s IT infrastructure with the ability to identify and drive customer-centric improvements across the business.
ERP Management (Netsuite, implemented Q4 2019)
- Lead development of Netsuite ERP, identifying and scoping improvements with internal teams, and working with third party partners to get them implemented. Initial focus will be Phase II of ERP implementation
- Manage the regular update process and any other updates by liaising with external and internal stakeholders, including performing integrity testing of system upgrades prior to new version releases and making system changes to ensure integrity upon go-live.
- Own the monitoring of integrations, working with internal and external teams to quickly identify and resolve issues
- Manage integration development between Netsuite and other systems used (e.g., website, 3PLs, EDI with retailers) by liaising with third party partners and internal stakeholders and ensuring all integrations are fully tested, documented and supported.
- Responsible for the company’s day-to-day technology operation
- Manage the outsourced IT services provider, identifying and delivering improvements across the infrastructure
- Review ageing open incidents and problems with the service provider and manage as appropriate
- Provide urgent/important technical support if required
- Provide subject matter expertise in the technology infrastructure
- Ensure consistent and regular communication to the business about technology (changes, incidents, updates, how-to's, etc)
- Be the internal expert on all the systems being used within the business
- Manage 3rd party providers, developing and maintaining a strong working relationship
- Meet regularly with all suppliers for service review meetings
- Ensure suppliers are achieving the agreed key performance indicators (KPIs) and delivering the level of service agreed in their contract
- Report on supplier performance
- Ensure suppliers undertake change in an appropriate manner with minimal disruption
- Be a focus for small technology projects within the business
- Use standard project methods to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- Ensure that the business benefits outlined in the project are delivered and reported
- Use project documentation (PID, Risk & Issue log, Reports, etc.) to keep the business informed
- Experience working with NetSuite is essential
- Experience and evidence of deployment or upgrade projects desirable
- Demonstrable experience of managing third parties & small projects management capability
- Flexible and pragmatic with the ability to communicate with a diverse range of business functions and attitudes.
- Experience working in a B2C multinational online business.
- Knowledge of; Windows Desktop/Laptop and Server, Business networking and security, SQL Databases, cloud applications etc.
- Project Management experience
(NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE)