Head of Contract Manufacturing
Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of care and attention to our customers, we are now on the hunt for a Head of Contract Manufacturing to implement an outsourced manufacturing strategy to exceed customer expectations for quality, cost, delivery, efficiency and optimising production levels.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for the outsourced Contract Manufacturing function (x8 manufacturing sites) across the UK, EU, US and other global markets which will include budgetary management
- Create and implement best practice contract manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies, processes and capacity are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and act to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Prepare the annual Manufacturing budget and forecasts and any Capital Expenditure proposals as well as ensuring compliance with legal standards
- Proactively work with Contract Manufacturers at product line management, engineering, service and other departments to influence best practices into the manufacturing environment
- Review environmental strategies that impact on future ways of operating and ensure implementation where possible. Review the use of technological systems that support a more environmentally friendly approach.
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels
- Commercially and financially astute with experience of managing budgets
- Demonstrable experience of leading a contract manufacturing function or manufacturer with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective strategies, policies, processes and systems.
What we offer:
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Free use of our on-site gym
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)
(Please NO agencies)