Global Production Planner
Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of customer service and as a result we have grown a passionate community of Hueligans all over the world. Our Operations team is crucial to our success and we are now looking for a Global Production Planner to manage our production planning process and own the day-to-day relationship with our production partners. Based at our Global HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire, this person will report into the Demand Manager and play the important role of ensuring that production timelines and standards are met.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of supply chain experience and will be comfortable in a phenomenally fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment, building strong relationships with our production partners and internal teams.
External provider communication and support - responsible for owning the day-to-day relationships with manufacturers, ensuring production timelines and standards are met. Responsible for updating manufacturers with new forecasts and production plans.
Planning - Responsible for creating production plans for all manufacturers in line with the business forecast.
Scheduling – Responsible for scheduling production with our manufacturers and ensuring these productions go ahead.
Stock control – Responsible for scheduling production of our finished goods in order to maintain stock levels in line with target.
Maintaining our ERP system - in line with the requirements of the Operations team in order to meet business requirements.
Assisting with any changes in Business Operations – new suppliers, new fulfilment houses, new manufacturers etc.
Strong relationships are crucial to this role so it would suit someone with excellent communication and people skills, who has a passion for supply chain and is looking for their next challenge in a fast paced and collaborative team.
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience of working in supply chain with knowledge of production, purchasing and stock control
- A great communicator with experience of managing multiple production partners
- An understanding of how to leverage relationships to ensure production timelines are met
- Highly organised and structured in your approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of ERP systems is desirable but not essential
- Able to deal with an extremely fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)