Customer Service Executive
Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of Customer Service. As we continue to grow internationally, being able to service and support our customers all over the world is crucial to our continued success. We have a customer strategy that puts our community at the heart of everything we do and we are now looking for a Customer Service Executive to join us on our journey to becoming the world's No.1 in complete nutrition.
- Maintain the Huel ethos of providing exemplary customer service in a professional manner
- Provide timely communication with customers via email or phone or live chat, regarding pre-sales inquiries returns, and order processing
- Keep abreast of product updates and characteristics, future stock deliveries, promotions and customer service policies
- Become an expert admin of our social channels, and engage with our customers with every post
- Maintain active use and knowledge of the website and back-office systems
- Be the point of contact with our global distribution centres, carrier companies and finance functions to resolve customer queries
- Always observe customer confidentiality and company policy surrounding data protection and security
- Developing your knowledge of our products, and the overall market, to provide authoritative advice and insight to customers and colleagues
- Identifying ways to improve our customer journey, and using your initiative to suggest an effective solution
- Support the Global Huel operation during peak periods when required
- An experienced customer service professional with a clear understanding, and commitment to providing individual solutions to all inquiries.
- Experience with a Customer Service platform- e.g. Zendesk
- Experience with dealing with customer inquiries via Social Media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- A genuine appreciation of the impact of world class customer service, and the desire to deliver at an industry-best standard.
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a dynamic team.