Customer Service Executive
Are you witty, entertaining and passionate about giving 5* customer experiences?
Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of Customer Service including an industry leading Net Promoter Score. As we continue to grow internationally, being able to service and support our customers all over the world is crucial to our continued success. We have a customer strategy that puts our community at the heart of everything we do and we are now looking for language speakers to join our Customer Experience team at our new Huel HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire, to support our journey to becoming the world's No.1 brand in complete nutrition.
What you’ll be doing
- Maintaining the Huel ethos of exemplary customer service in providing tailored solutions to all inquiries
- Providing timely communication with customers via email or phone or live chat, regarding pre-sales inquiries, returns, and order processing
- Keeping up to date with new product launches and nutritional values
- Becoming an expert of our social channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter to name a few, and engage with our customers maintaining Huel’s tone of voice
- Collaboratively work alongside our distribution partners and other internal departments to resolve customer queries
- Developing your knowledge of our products, and the overall market, to provide authoritative advice and insight to customers and colleagues
- Creatively surprise and delight new and existing customers on a case by case basis
- Continuous feedback on how we can improve our customer journey
- Fluent in a European language both verbal and written preferably either German, French or Polish
- A genuine appreciation of the impact of world class customer service, and the desire to deliver at an industry-best standard
- Must live within a commutable distance from our Tring HQ in Hertfordshire, England or be willing to relocate
- A passion and interest in dealing with customers on a daily basis via social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work well as part of a fun & dynamic team
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of industry leading Customer Service experts
- We know people value different things so we offer a number of great benefits!
- Competitive Salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel