Customer Experience Manager
Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of Customer Service. We communicate with our customers and community where they need us, from social media, our forum, phone, live chat and email. As we continue to grow internationally, being able to service and support our customers all over the world is crucial to our continued success.
Customer Experience is the biggest and fastest growing team in our business as we acquire new Hueligans globally and we are now looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to join us as a senior member of our large 35+ team. This role will report into and support our Global CE Leader and play a pivotal role in leading a large, dynamic area of our customer experience team, based in Tring HQ.
- Managing a best in class customer service team to provide unparalleled customer experience from our forum to Facebook
- Lead and coach our talented team to be better than yesterday and improve our overall customer experience globally.
- Developing your knowledge of our Hueligans, products and the overall market, to provide authoritative advice and insight to colleagues
- Bringing innovation to how we delight our customers via phone, email and online social channels
- Implementing procedures, monitoring performance, setting targets and KPI’s
- Managing teams globally to ensure all customer queries are handled effectively to maximise customer retention
- Responsible for managing the team rota and staffing patterns to ensure we have appropriate cover for demand.
- Responsible for the continued growth and development of the team
- Provide training and support to new staff members and been seen as a mentor and leader in the business
- An experienced people manager, who can lead from the front, motivate and demonstrate our brand values with proven experience of leading large teams of people to deliver stretching goals
- Ability to analyse data and motivate people to hit their personal and team KPI’s
- Direct To Consumer/ online business experience ideal but not essential
- Great eye for recruitment and leading Huel team members to deliver results
- Customer experience functional experience - ideal but not essential
- If you come from the customer experience world ideally you will have experience of working with a Customer Service platform- eg Zendesk and understand best practices.
- Experience with dealing with customer inquiries via Social Media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Can truly work independently, able to take the correct decisions in a time sensitive environment to ensure customer satisfaction
- A genuine appreciation of the impact of world class customer service, and the desire to deliver at an industry-best standard
- The motivation to go above-and-beyond for our customers
- A flexible approach to work, and the ability to work and manage as part of a dynamic team