We are looking for an Creative Strategist to work within our Marketing team who can take our paid-for social media content to the next level.
You will be joining our rocket ship of a business, one of the hottest brands in the world right now, with a once in a lifetime opportunity to put your stamp on Huel’s established paid media channels.
Our marketing is everything to us and paid social is our number one acquisition driving channel; you will be fundamental in developing best in class work that hits our KPIs and appeals to our global audience. Whether that’s through fabulously produced video ads or graphic design, you will need to have a diverse range of skills to apply them to our performance channels including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Youtube, Twitter, Display.
This role will be based at our HQ in Tring but will spend up to 2 days per week in our London Liverpool Street office (WeWork) with our performance marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
Content Creation - Creating world-class, innovative content/ copy alongside our Performance Marketers to maximise our potential across our performance channels
Creative Strategy - Collaborating with our Brand & Performance teams to ensure we have a creative concept road map driven by a test and learn approach
Analytics - Working alongside the Performance team to understand what drives success from a creative and messaging standpoint
Branding - Ensure unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications
Growth - Optimising our creative strategy and production to help achieve acquisition, revenue and customer LTV targets
- 2-4 years of relevant hands-on experience designing ads for direct response campaigns for a digital creative agency or in-house creative team
- Exceptional copy-writing skills to engage with our Hueligans worldwide
- An appetite for getting results and solving problems
- A creative social media specialist with a proven record of delivering successful creative content geared towards customer acquisition KPIs (CTR and CPA)
- Experience implementing a test and learn approach to creative design
- Proven knowledge of social platforms and how they can be best utilised to speak to our target audience
- Experience of social campaign analysis including A/B testing
- You live and breathe social media and how to win in that space
- Ability to work to limited brief & use their own creativity
- Have second to none communication skills and attention to detail
- Digital storytelling skills
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you can have a real impact from day one
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE