Country Manager - DACH
As we grow internationally, we must continue to deliver a world-class experience to our passionate community of Hueligans, while meeting local needs. We are looking to hire a driven, creative and analytical, Country Manager to grow and nurture our DACH region through marketing activation and the end-to-end customer journey. You will be responsible for driving performance and revenue growth, leading the direction for our internal teams to execute campaigns and projects locally and ultimately drive new customer acquisition. Huel has the potential to grow in our German-speaking markets and we are looking for a talented individual to unlock this potential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Business development and strategy:
- Define and deliver DACH strategy.
- Localise Huel proposition in DACH and increase customer relevance.
- Scoping out new opportunities specific to the DACH region including delivery, payment, marketing, partnerships, product innovation...
- Trade and commercial development:
- Monitor performance, lead analysis and turn insights into actions. Must be comfortable with digging into data, set up reportings as well as working cross-functionally with finance and insights manager.
- Manage DACH forecast and delivering a business plan.
- Driving and delivering the day to day performance of the German-speaking market, website and end-to-end customer journey, assuring key metrics including conversion, CPA and margin are on target by taking appropriate actions.
- Optimise customer journey including but not limited to:
- Identify trends in the wider market through regular insight check-ins and competitor analysis that can translate into commercial opportunities.
- Auditing the Huel experience and recommending improvements to fit German-speaking customer needs. (Payments, delivery, marketing, products…)
- Marketing: Launching a test and learn plan for new marketing activity. Working with internal Brand & Performance Marketing teams on marketing communications and campaigns.
- E-commerce experience: Personalising the country site to optimise user experience by working with our content team to launch A/B tests as a strategy alongside with onsite team.
- Product innovation: Developing new frameworks to optimise the new product development pipeline for German-speaking audiences.
- Knowledge of Ecommerce trading and DACH region.
- Extensive knowledge & understanding of the German-speaking market & consumption habits.
- Go-to-market planning, business development experience
- Excellent reporting and analysis of KPIs.
- Must have a very good understanding of Marketing including performance and campaign optimisation.
- Results orientated, with a focus on data, communication and collaboration skills.
- Natural leader, you are very comfortable with and having experience working and ultimately leading a dotted-line cross-functional team.
- German native-level language and fluent English.
- Role-based in Tring, London. Flexible working possible.
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you can have a real impact from day one
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)
NO AGENCIES PLEASE