Business Development Manager - Out of Home
As we grow our Retail offering, it’s vital that we continue to deliver a world-class experience to our passionate community of Hueligans, while meeting local needs. The Out of Home channel will enable Hueligans in the UK to purchase RTD & Bars on the go and take convenience to the next level! We are looking to hire a driven, creative Business Development Manager who understands route to market in the Out of Home space to drive new business development across Forecourts, and Convenience stores nationally.
What you'll be doing:
- Expanding Huel's distribution into petrol forecourts, convenience, wholesale and foodservice.
- Managing and growing our current wholesale and convenience business.
- Build great relationships with buyers.
- Create and deliver sales plans to drive our rate of sale in key customers.
- Fully responsible for the P&L and negotiating commercial terms
- A minimum of 2 years of new business development experience within the FMCG industry.
- A strong understanding convenience channel and petrol forecourts. Understand the relationships between the routes to market and the end customer.
- The ability to demonstrate strong negotiation skills with a history of opening new accounts
- Initiative to find and get in front of key stakeholders within clients, and to make sure we stand out from the noise.
- Must be able to commute to our Tring, Hertfordshire HQ a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Full UK Driving License and Car.
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work on a key growth market and be a catalyst for its success
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
- Free Huel (of course!)