At Huel we are known for disruptive innovation and creating positive change for people and the planet. We are now a Top 10 Sunday Times Fasttrack company, selling over 150 million meals in 100 countries,
Our procurement team is expanding rapidly - a year ago it was just a team of 3, it doubled in size last year, and now is looking to nearly double again.
We are only just getting started, as we continue to develop our processes and strategies in line with the business growth. You'll specifically work on the raw materials side of the business, identifying commercial opportunities with our current and new suppliers.
You'll be given the support you need to keep developing. Our culture allows you to get stuck in from day one and take on lots of responsibility by working directly with suppliers. You don't need years of experience, it's more about what you can bring to the role that counts.
This role will be a mixture of remote work and office-based work at our HQ in Tring (45mins from Euston).
What you will be doing
- You'll be communicating with our ingredient suppliers, making sure we receive the best products at the best prices which will include negotiating the cost of products.
- Sustainability is extremely important to us - you'll make sure our suppliers meet our high ethical and sustainability standards
- Managing all internal communication to create supply chain transparency throughout the business.
- Huel is rapidly growing and needs partners that can meet the increasing demand for raw materials. You'll minimise this risk by implementing risk mitigation plans as well as contingency planning.
- Our culture is hugely collaborative, and so is this role. You'll work closely with the rest of the Ops team to make sure we have products available at all times.
What we are looking for
- Able to spot commercial opportunities that are in-line with our brand values and ethos
- An excellent communicator. Working with all of our suppliers and internal teams you'll need to be able to communicate well
- Excel skills required
- Be very detailed, organised and analytical
- Flexibility will be key, everyone wears a lot of hats and requirements change all the time
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, take responsibility and get the job done
- Sustainability is a key focus, so is something that you'll need to be passionate about, whilst having a strong commercial understanding.
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- A genuinely competitive salary
- Remote work available 2x a week
- Flexible start and finish times with options to suit your day and your routine
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?