Our Technical and Quality team that you'll join, work closely with our Customer Experience, NPD, Nutrition, Marketing and Retention teams to make sure that every product is made with the best quality ingredients, in the right way, to make safe and consistent products for our Hueligans around the world to enjoy.
As our Senior Technical Systems Executive, you’ll be collating, analysing and creating monthly and ad-hoc reports using our product complaints data. Your analysis will lead to further conversations with our internal key stakeholders to drive improvements on our products and processes, making sure we keep our customers happy! You’ll then review the trends over time, monitoring the changes and reaping the benefits made.
You’ll also need previous experience of using a Technical system. Another key part of your role will be to take ownership of our bespoke internal system, and to introduce new and improved ways of working for the team that will result in being more streamlined and efficient.
You’ll be able to make a real difference to the business in this role – you’ll contribute to the development of our products as well as longer-term changes to how our Technical and Quality team work day-to-day.
What you will be doing
- Using your analytical skills to interpret data for the benefit of product quality & process improvements and presenting findings as part of monthly team meeting updates.
- Identifying and monitoring trends of any product issues, providing solutions to the team on reducing complaints and feeding back conclusions to key stakeholders.
- Driving forward and streamlining processes on our Huel bespoke Technical & Quality Management System. On-boarding and training all Technical & Quality members to effectively use the system.
- Ensuring all new systems & processes implemented within the Technical & Quality team meet Huel requirements effectively.
- Support group initiatives or projects as required, both within Technical & Quality and the business in general.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience of using a Quality Assurance / Food Tech system
- Able to use tools to analyse and present data (mainly Excel, Powerpoint, Dashboards)
- Personable and able to build and maintain strong working relationships. Teamwork is very important here at Huel
- Extremely proactive and very process driven
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside bags full of free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- A genuinely competitive salary
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?