Huel are proud to be one of the fastest-growing food and drinks brands in the market, with very impressive year-on-year sales and headcount growth. We are now a Top 10 Sunday Times Fasttrack company, selling over 150 million meals in 100 countries worldwide.
As our Commercial Manager, you'll grow and nurture the US market through marketing activation and the end-to-end customer journey. You will be responsible for driving performance and revenue growth, leading the direction for our internal teams to execute campaigns and projects locally and ultimately drive new customer acquisition.
Huel has huge potential to grow in the US and we are looking for a talented individual to unlock this potential.
What you’ll be doing:
- Defining and delivering the US strategy.
- Localise Huel proposition in the US and increase customer relevance.
- Scoping out new opportunities specific to the US market including delivery, payment, marketing, partnerships, product innovation.
- Monitor performance, lead analysis and turn insights into actions. Must be comfortable with data analysis and interpretation, set up reports as well as working cross-functionally with our Finance and Insights managers.
- Manage US forecast and deliver the business plan.
- Driving and delivering the day-to-day performance of the US market, website and end-to-end customer journey, assuring key metrics including conversion, CPA and margin are on target by taking appropriate actions.
- Identify trends in the wider market through regular insight check-ins and competitor analysis that can translate into commercial opportunities.
- Auditing the Huel experience and recommending improvements to fit US customer needs. (Payments, delivery, marketing, products…)
- Marketing: Launching a test and learn plan for new marketing activity. Working with internal Brand & Performance Marketing teams on marketing communications and campaigns.
- E-commerce experience: Personalizing the country site to optimise user experience by working with our content team to launch A/B tests as a strategy with our onsite team.
- Product innovation: Developing new frameworks to optimise the new product development pipeline for US audiences.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of E-commerce trading and the US market.
- Extensive knowledge & understanding of the US market & consumption habits.
- Go-to-market planning, business development experience.
- Excellent reporting and analysis of KPIs.
- Must have a very good understanding of Marketing including performance and campaign optimisation.
- Results orientated, with a focus on data, communication and collaboration skills.
- Natural leader, you are very comfortable with and having experience working and ultimately leading a dotted-line cross-functional team.
What we can offer you!
- A genuinely competitive salary
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career alongside first-class on the job training
- Private healthcare and 401K, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we contribute towards your gym membership and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help you achieve those goals.
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?