Huel are proud to be one of the fastest-growing food and drinks brands in the market, with very impressive year-on-year sales and headcount growth. We are a global business that has proudly sold over 150 million meals in 100 countries.
As a Trading Executive for Huel, USA, you will work as part of the Commercial team to drive KPI's within the USA market. This role will support the team with the growth strategy for the USA, and require you a diverse skill-set, including sales strategy, and data analysis and reporting, market research, e-commerce, and brand and performance marketing.
What you'll do:
- Analyse weekly, monthly trade and contribute to a better understanding of your market performance.
- Working with our analytics and our in-house data platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy.
- Monitoring key metrics including, Conversion Rate, Traffic, CPAs, etc.
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition – primarily through Performance Marketing, but other channels too.
- Optimizing traffic sources and the right marketing with our in-house Performance Marketing team.
- Delivering targets and budgets and campaign activations to ensure KPIs are on track.
- Ensuring the website is fully up-to-date with; correct comms that are tailored to the German market, validating site copy and ad hoc translation.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary, through CVO and testing.
- Deliver best-in-class end-to-end customer experience, payment methods and value proposition, working with the CX team and beyond.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis – to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
What we are looking for:
- Strong academic track record or relevant work experience, ideally within e-commerce/marketing/or a similar commercial role
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects. Huel is growing, fast, which requires quick execution of its expansion strategy.
- Strong interest in e-commerce, consumer brands, and digital marketing.
- Strong communication skills - you'll be working with lots of teams within the business
- Ambitious, able to take ownership
What we can offer you!
- A genuinely competitive salary
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career alongside first-class on the job training
- Private healthcare and 401K, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we contribute towards your gym membership and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help you achieve those goals.
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?