We’re proud to say that Huel has a world-class reputation for delivering the highest standards of customer service, and as a result of this we have grown a passionate community of over one million Hueligans, selling over 150 million meals to more than 100 countries worldwide. However, our successful reputation wouldn’t have been possible without the hard work and dedication given from our Operations Team. They play a crucial part in the success of our customers' experience, managing the production of our products from start to finish, ensuring it runs as smoothly as possible whilst keeping our stock levels high to meet our Hueligans demands.
As part of our growth plans, we are now looking for a Senior Operations Executive to join our Demand and Manufacturing team, to help manage the production and supply of our UK and US portfolio including our best selling White v3.0 and high-protein Black Edition powders. This position would best suit someone who has at least 3 years experience in supply chain, preferably within production. You will need to be comfortable in a phenomenally fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment, and have the ability to build strong relationships with our UK/US production partners and internal teams.
This role will be based at our Global HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire, UK and will report directly to our Demand Manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Day-to-day you’ll be responsible for owning the relationships with our external UK & US manufacturers. You’ll be ensuring Huel’s requirements are understood, production timelines and standards are met, and issues are raised as soon as possible.
- Our v3.0 White Power and our High Protein Black Edition are sold through our ecommerce website, so you will need to ensure our UK and US business forecast of production is met. To do this you will be creating production plans for our US manufacturing operation.
- You’ll be scheduling production with our UK and US manufacturers and ensuring timely completion in line with business requirements.
- To ensure we keep our UK and US Hueligans happy, we need to be at the top of our game with stock control. To do this, you will be constantly tracking the production and movement of our finished goods to make sure our target sock levels are adhered to.
- It’s vital that the wider Operations Team and business know exactly what is due to happen and when it is happening, so you’ll need to efficiently maintain our ERP system (netsuite).
- If we begin to work with new UK and US suppliers, new fulfilment houses or new manufacturers, you’ll be supporting the business to ensure new changes run as smoothly as possible.
What we are looking for
- First and foremost we need someone who is an excellent communicator. Building strong relationships is crucial to this role so this would suit someone with excellent people skills, who feels they can negotiate well.
- Ideally you will already have at least 3 years experience in Supply Chain, preferably within production, but what is most important is that you have a passion for learning about supply chain and about doing it within one of the fastest growing companies in the UK!
- Data. data. data. You’ll need to be proficient with either excel or google sheets. Keeping track of stock and where production is at is SUPER crucial in the effectiveness of our supply chain.
- You’ll be highly organised and structured in your approach to work with excellent attention to detail.
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine.
- Opportunity to work from home 2 days per week
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and PT, and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals.
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?