Huel are proud to be one of the fastest-growing food and drinks brands in the market, with very impressive year-on-year sales and headcount growth. We are now a Top 10 Sunday Times Fasttrack company, selling over 150 million meals in 100 countries worldwide.
As our Commercial Executive, you'll work with the Commercial Manager to analyse sales and customer data and make strategic recommendations from these findings. You'll also conduct market research, looking at both products and prices, and work on a number of ad-hoc projects, such as supporting the wider team on ways to launch our products into new international markets!
We're not looking for decades of experience, or even a like-for-like here. If you're able to demonstrate you have the skills required to transfer them into this role, we're all ears. You'll need to be very analytical and commercially aware - you'll be working with data after all which is going to require you to know your way around Excel.
You'll have lots of opportunities to progress and develop in the role, with a great team around that you take pride in mentoring and development.
What you will be doing
- Gathering and analysing data to develop actionable insights. You'll use a combination of Excel and Tableau to look at things like sales per product, number of new customers, and the performance of new product launches.
- Researching market trends, consumer behaviour, and competitors across our key markets
- Leveraging Retail datasets to identify potential new product categories or benchmark performance against competitors
- Working with Finance to assist with business planning, forecasting, and pricing analysis
- Exploring new opportunities for international expansion and helping develop a go-to-market strategy
- Preparing recommendations and presenting findings back to the business
What we are looking for
- Ideally a years experience within a similar analytical/commercial focussed role. We're open to you showing to us why you're great for the job even if you don't have this experience though.
- Ambitious with a proactive attitude
- Analytical mindset (with basic Excel proficiency and a willingness to develop skills)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple projects
- Strong academic track record
- Interest in e-commerce, consumer brands, and digital marketing
- Strong communication skills - you'll be working with lots of teams within the business
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- A genuinely competitive salary
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?