Huel are proud to be one of the fastest-growing food and drinks brands in the market, and we have no plans to slow down. We are now a Top 10 Sunday Times Fasttrack company, selling over 150 million meals in 100 countries worldwide.
We sell direct to our consumers through our ecommerce website as well as through grocery retail channels too, so there's lots we need to be keeping on top of internally to make this all happen as smoothly as possible.To integrate the work of our teams, we have invested in NetSuite as the core ERP System. NetSuite allows us to manage our Finance, Procurement, Supply & Demand Planning and Inventory control, making connections between our Shopify websites and our logistics partners. Sounds cool, right?
As part of our growth plans, we are now looking for a Systems Executive, to work at the heart of our operations supporting all Huel users with our ERP system, NetSuite. But don’t worry, we’re not expecting you to have ERP experience, although that would be great! We will provide you with industry leading training to not only get you up to speed but to make you into an ERP/systems wizz, who's going to help transform what we do at Huel.
This role will be based at our Global HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire, UK and will report directly to our Head of IT Operations.
What you’ll be doing
- Day-to-day you’ll be hands on with our systems, managing all aspects from creating new integrations to onboarding new users.
- You'll be the link that holds us all together as you will work across the business with Operations, Finance, Logistics, Customer Experience and Engineering. You'll help resolve their issues while developing your own understanding of how we operate.
- We’re on a mission to become the world's #1 Complete Nutrition brand and to achieve this we can’t stand still. On top of your day-to-day, you’ll have the opportunity to share your ideas and get involved in continuous improvement and problem solving. Think we can do something better? We want to hear how!
- You will never stop learning. As well as support from your team, you’ll build strong relationships with external partners who will help you get to the next level.
- It’s vital that we keep track of what we do; so to maintain accurate data, you’ll work alongside our data team to enhance our data warehouse.
- Once you’re up to speed, you will deliver training to our internal teams to increase the ERP capability in-house.
- There will also be report writing and system documentation, but we can teach you all of that. The potential for this job is endless!
What we are looking for
- First and foremost, you'll have an analytical mindset and excellent attention to detail. You'll be obsessed with improving systems and processes because this will be key to what you do. Studied a Business Information Systems, Finance, Operations or Computing degree? This will be right up your street!
- We’d love it if you had systems experience but what is more important to us is your desire to learn and grow. Every day you will learn something new in this role and you’ll need to be able to adapt fast. You may be a recent graduate or someone with a handful of experience, but your approach to work will be vital.
- Knowledge of Operations, Finance and how ecommerce businesses operate wouldn't go amiss. Working with our systems you’ll have an overview of every part of a customer's order, from their website purchase, to the movement of our goods from our distribution centres to the end customer, so having that know-how will put you in a great position.
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel, and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career alongside first-class on the job training
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym with free classes, and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help you achieve those goals.
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?
NO AGENCIES PLEASE