At Huel, we pride ourselves on our community of over 500,000 Hueligans. We wouldn’t be the brand we are today without their dedication, loyalty and enthusiasm for the brand, so we make it a priority to connect with them on a day-to-day basis, bringing fresh, engaging, innovative content across a variety of performance channels including Instagram, Facebook,YouTube, TikTok and Reddit.
Paid social is a key acquisition driving channel, so it's vital we continue to keep developing the best in class content that hits KPIs and ultimately appeals to our global audience of Hueligans. To help us do this, we're now looking for a Junior Creative Strategist who wants to contribute to Huels growth by taking our established paid social media channels to the next level with their own unique stamp!
As our next Junior Creative Strategist, you will be helping the creative team produce video ads and graphic design. You will need to have a diverse range of skills and the ability to apply them to our performance channels. You’ll be lucky enough to be based out of our London office, with the opportunity to spend some time in our HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire.
What you will be doing
- Using your social finesse and expertise, you will implement the creative strategy roadmap, on a global platform across all channels and markets.
- To ensure effective delivery of the strategy, you will work with the creative team on project management to ensure efficient delivery of inhouse and agency deliverables.
- You’ll be the best brand guardian, ensuring unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications published.
- We need to see how well we are doing, so you’ll be using analytics to understand what drives success from a creative and messaging standpoint.
- Growth of our brand is key, so you’ll be optimising our creative strategy and production to help achieve acquisition, revenue and customer LTV targets.
What we are looking for
- First and foremost, you will be obsessed with all things social. You’ll be constantly reviewing the latest trends in social to ensure Huel knows how to win and is ahead of the rest. We like to be distinctive and want to ensure we stay that way.
- You’ll have a proven track record of being a creative social media specialist, delivering successful creative content geared towards customer acquisition KPIs (CTR and CPA)
- Some relevant hands-on experience designing video and still ads for direct response campaigns would be great.
- We want to be the best in the game, so it's important you have an appetite for driving results and solving problems. You’ll be driven to be creative, and be confident writing briefs.
- You’ll have experience of social media analysis including A/B testing, and you’ll have experience implementing a test and learn approach to creative design.
- You’ll have exceptional copywriting, communication and attention to detail skillsets that demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively with our Hueligans worldwide.
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine.
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals.
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?