At Huel, we pride ourselves on our community of over 500,000 Hueligans. We wouldn’t be the brand we are today without their dedication, loyalty and enthusiasm for the brand, so we make it a priority to connect with them on a day-to-day basis, bringing fresh, engaging, innovative content across a variety of performance channels including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok and Reddit.
Paid social is a key acquisition driving channel, so it's vital we continue to keep developing the best in class content that hits KPIs and ultimately appeals to our global audience of Hueligans. To help us do that, we're now looking for another Creative Executive who will be dedicated to helping us propel to the next level.
As our next Creative Executive, you will be creating fabulously produced video ads, and other motion design creative. You will need to have a diverse range of skills and the ability to apply them to our performance channels. You’ll be lucky enough to be based out of our HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire, with the opportunity to spend some time in our London office too, sitting directly with our Performance Marketing team.
What you will be doing
- Alongside our Performance Marketers, you’ll be creating world-class, innovative motion content that maximises our impact across the performance channels.
- You’ll be the best brand guardian, ensuring unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications published.
- We need to see how well we are doing, so you’ll be using analytics to understand what drives success from a creative and messaging standpoint.
- Growth of our brand is key, so you’ll be optimising our creative strategy and production to help achieve acquisition, revenue and customer LTV targets.
What we are looking for
- You will already have experience in video production and motion design. Some relevant hands-on experience designing video ads for direct response campaigns would be great but isn't essential.
- If you have a portfolio of your own work that you can share with us, we'd love to see it!
- You’ll be fluent in Adobe Suite, including Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign and have a record of delivering successful creative content, geared towards customer acquisition KPIS including CTR and CPA.
- We want to be the best in the game, so it's important you have an appetite for driving results and solving problems. You’ll be driven to create the best in-class content and be confident working from limited briefs.
- You’ll be obsessed with all things social, having proven knowledge of various platforms and how they can be best utilised to ensure Huel is ahead of the rest. We like to be distinctive and want to ensure we stay that way.
- Your communication skills and attention-to-detail will be second to none, and you’ll have a keen interest in learning how to implement a test and learn approach to creative design.
- If you have some hands-on experience within copy-writing, then that’s a big plus too!
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine.
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help achieve those goals.
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?