Here at Huel we pride ourselves on our community of over 500,000 Hueligans. They are an essential part of our DNA. We wouldn’t be the brand we are today without their dedication, loyalty and enthusiasm for the brand. They are the first to support us and the first to tell us when we are wrong.
We communicate with our Hueligans on a daily basis through our Customer Experience Team. They are the eyes and ears of Huel. They are the first to know what our customers are thinking and feeling, and nobody knows what they want from Huel more than a Hueligan, right?
We have a customer strategy that puts our community at the heart of everything we do and as we continue to grow on our journey to become the worlds NO.1 complete nutrition brand, it's vital we are able to keep up with providing 5* service.
To help with this we are now looking for a witty, entertaining and passionate Customer Experience Executive to join our team servicing the Swedish market. This opportunity will see you work alongside a world-class team of industry-leading Customer Experience experts at our HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire.
What you will be doing:
- First and foremost you’ll be maintaining the Huel ethos of exemplary customer service in providing tailored solutions to all enquiries. You can creatively surprise and delight our Hueligans on a case by case basis.
- Providing timely communication with new and existing Hueligans via email, phone or live chat. Our Hueligans need to know they can rely on us at every opportunity whether they want advice on what flavours to choose, issues order processing or creating returns.
- Maintaining Huels tone of voice across social channel responses. We’re casual and chatty with a sprinkle of sass. We like to encourage our Customer Experience Executives to let their own personality shine through.
- Being the go-to person for all Huel product queries, you will need to be keeping up to date with the market, Huels new product launches and nutritional values
- Collaboratively working alongside our distribution partners and other internal departments to resolve Hueligan queries
- Not only will you be engaging with Hueligans, but you will listen to them and give their feedback and insights to the wider business to help us continue growing. Could our next product be off the back of insights you fed to the development team?
What we are looking for:
Our Customer Experience team aren't just a bunch of process- focussed robots. They genuinely care about our Hueligans and always look to go above and beyond at every opportunity. To take your honourable place on the team you’ll need to be fluent, both written and verbal, in Swedish and have
- A genuine appreciation of the impact world-class customer service has, and the desire to deliver at an industry-best standard
- A passion and interest in dealing with Hueligans on a daily basis via social media channels including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- A strong set of verbal and written communication skills in English is essential. If you speak a third language then that’s a big plus, but not essential.
- A flexible approach and the motivation to go above-and-beyond for our Hueligans, striving to build the strongest community.
What we can offer you:
We work hard at Huel, and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine.
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career alongside first-class on the job training
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym with free classes, and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help you achieve those goals.
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?