Huel are proud to be one of the fastest-growing food and drinks brands in the market, and we have no plans to slow down. We have grown a passionate community of over one million Hueligans, selling over 150 million meals to more than 100 countries worldwide. However, our success to date wouldn’t have been possible without the hard work and dedication given from our Operations Team. They play a crucial part in the success of our customers' experience, managing our products from our suppliers all the way to the customers front door, ensuring their journey runs as smoothly as possible whilst keeping our stock levels high to meet our Hueligans demands.
As a result of our phenomenal growth, we are now looking for an Operations Associate to join our Logistics team, to help manage the movement of our products across the globe. They'll be responsible for building relationships with our logistics partners and internal teams, to ensure our customers receive their Huel when they expect it!
This role will be based at our brand new US office in Dumbo, New York and will report directly to our Logistics Manager. You will need to be comfortable in a phenomenally fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment, and have the ability to build strong relationships with our logistics partners and internal teams.
What you will be doing
- Alongside the logistics team, your overall goal will be to facilitate the movement of our goods both domestically and internationally - from supplier, manufacturer, distribution centre and eventually out to our Hueligans.
- You’ll build strong relationships with our logistics partners and internal teams, keeping everyone up to date with the movement of our stock so it can flow from location to location without any hiccups!
- It’s vital that we keep track of what we do; so to maintain accurate data, you’ll get your hands on with our ERP system NetSuite. Sounds cool, right?
- You’ll truly work at the heart of our business, supporting Customer Experience with fulfillment-related issues, assisting the Marketing team with operational aspects of marketing campaigns and facilitating product feedback sessions for the New Product Development Team. In a nutshell, you’ll go above and beyond your day-to-day responsibilities to really make a difference in what we do.
- We’re on a mission to become the world's #1 Complete Nutrition brand and to achieve this we can’t stand still. On top of your day-to-day, you’ll have the opportunity to share your ideas and get involved in continuous improvement and problem solving. Think we can do something better? We want to hear how!
What we are looking for
- First and foremost we need someone who is an excellent communicator. Building strong relationships is crucial to this role so this would suit someone with excellent people skills, who feels they can negotiate well.
- We’d love it if you had Logistics experience, but what is more important to us is your desire to learn and grow within the Supply Chain. No two days will be the same in this role and you’ll need to be able to adapt fast. You may be a recent graduate or someone with a handful of years working in Supply Chain, but your approach to work will be vital!
- You'll have an analytical mindset and excellent attention to detail. You'll be a great collaborator, as you'll work with many teams to create a raw material plan which is key to our success.
- Working within Logistics, you’ll work a lot with external teams so a passion for our brand alongside delivering the very best standards will be super important. We don’t do the norm, we want to be the best; and you’ll be responsible for achieving this with our partners.
What we can offer you
We work hard at Huel, and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- Share options in the company - your own piece of the pie!
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career alongside first-class on the job training
- Private healthcare and 401K, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we contribute towards your gym membership and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help you achieve those goals.
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?
NO AGENCIES PLEASE