As a Trading Executive for Huel Germany (DACH), you would have responsibility for driving KPIs in your market. This is an entry-level role, but you will play a key role in executing the longer-term growth strategy for the DACH region, and repping your market at trading discussions and reporting on a daily/weekly and monthly basis.
This role requires a versatile mix of strategy, commercial thinking with the creative vision to execute it in a way that resonates with your market audience through marketing.
Understand and diagnose German market performance:
- Analyse weekly, monthly trade and contribute to a better understanding of your market performance.
- Working with our analytics and our in-house data platform to gain a strong understanding of the customer journey to optimise sales, measure performance & define strategy.
- Monitoring key metrics including, Conversion Rate, Traffic, CPAs, etc.
Optimize and identify leverages to drive growth across all customers touch points in collaboration with key stakeholders:
- Working with the relevant marketing teams to drive new customer acquisition – primarily through Performance Marketing, but other channels too.
- Optimizing traffic sources and the right marketing with our in-house Performance Marketing team.
- Delivering targets and budgets and campaign activations to ensure KPIs are on track.
- Ensuring the website is fully up-to-date with; correct comms that are tailored to the German market, validating site copy and ad hoc translation.
- Monitoring conversion of key landing pages to improve where necessary, through CVO and testing.
- Deliver best-in-class end-to-end customer experience, payment methods and value proposition, working with the CX team and beyond.
Contribute to country strategy and identify long term investments to unlock growth further:
- Work in synergy with the rest of the Commercial team to identify new opportunities and issues within your market.
- Competitor product and pricing analysis – to ensure we are price competitive and market leaders in the industry.
- Native-level German Speaker
- Fluent in English
- Strong academic track record
- Able to move at pace
- Strong interest in Digital marketing channels and Ecomm
- Great communicator
- Ambitious, able to take ownership
- Role-based in London. Flexible working possible.
What we can offer you!
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment where you can have a real impact from day one
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)