Huel has an excellent reputation for the highest standards of customer service and as a result we have grown a passionate community of Hueligans all over the world. Our Operations team is crucial to our success and we are now looking for a Senior Operations Executive to manage our production planning process and own the day-to-day relationship with our production partners. Based at our Global HQ in Tring, Hertfordshire, this person will report into the Demand Manager and play the important role of ensuring that production timelines and standards are met.
The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with supply chain experience and will be comfortable in a phenomenally fast-paced, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment, building strong relationships with our production partners and internal teams.
- External communication and support - responsible for owning the day-to-day relationships with manufacturers, ensuring requirements are understood and production timelines and standards are met.
- Planning - responsible for creating production plans for our global manufacturing operation in line with the business forecast.
- Material Planning and purchasing - responsible for planning materials in order to meet production plans and stock holding targets, including placing POs and following up on expected deliveries.
- Scheduling – responsible for scheduling production with our manufacturers and ensuring timely completion in line with our requirements.
- Stock control – responsible for scheduling production of our finished goods in order to maintain stock levels in line with target.
- Maintaining our ERP system - in line with the requirements of the Operations team in order to meet business requirements.
- Assisting with any changes in Business Operations – new suppliers, new fulfilment houses, new manufacturers etc.
Strong relationships are crucial to this role so it would suit someone with excellent communication and people skills, who has a passion for learning about supply chain within one of the fastest growing companies in the UK
What we’re looking for:
- Recent graduate with 1+ years experience of working in supply chain (or someone with relevant experience)
- A great communicator with preferred experience working with external providers
- A people person with a passion for relationship building
- Highly organised and structured in your approach to work with excellent attention to detail
- Able to deal with an extremely fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Share options
- Flexible working
- Free on-site gym including Personal Training & Yoga
- Pension scheme
- Optional private healthcare
- Free Huel (of course)
(NO AGENCIES PLEASE)