Performance Marketing is our No.1 acquisition driving channel at Huel and we’re now looking for a seriously ambitious individual with a passion for advertising, to join our team based in the heart of London to help drive our world-class digital marketing strategy.
Paid social media is critical to gaining new customers and growing our brand globally. As a Performance Marketing Executive you will be hands-on working end-to-end across campaign planning, execution, optimisation and reporting. From collaborating with our creative team and briefing agency partners to building our ads within Facebook Ads Manager and analysing campaign performance within excel, you’ll be hungry to roll your sleeves up and make a real dent in digital marketing at Huel!
We’re always looking to learn and grow, so on top of working on our existing channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Reddit, you will be continually exploring and testing to try new things and broaden your skill set.
About the role...
- Campaign Management - day-to-day campaign planning, creation and execution
- Analytics - reporting and optimisation, including in-depth analysis of LTV, CPA and ROI of all activity ensuring maximum efficiency
- Commercial Awareness - presenting clear, data backed business cases for marketing investment to improve revenue and ROI
- Brand Messaging - ensure unified messaging and consistent branding across all marketing and communications
- Agency Management - establish strong relationships with third party agencies and suppliers
- Creative Production - provide in-house creative team with analysis
- Growth - responsible for achieving the revenue, acquisition and customer LTV targets
What will get us excited about you...
- First and foremost, you will be obsessed with all things paid social. You’ll be constantly reviewing the latest trends in paid social to ensure Huel knows how to win and is ahead of the rest. We like to be distinctive and want to ensure we stay that way.
- You’ll be a recent graduate with a Bachelors/Masters degree in a numerical/science or marketing subject, itching to launch your career in digital marketing
- You’re highly detail orientated and understand data more than the rest
- Comfortable working with excel and pivot tables to analyse and extract actionable insights from data
- Experience setting up and running paid campaigns, such as in Facebook Ads Manager, is a massive plus
- You like to role your sleeves up, share your opinion and make an impact. We don’t stand still here at Huel!
What we can offer you!
We work hard at Huel, and we like to reward our team for it, so alongside free unlimited Huel to keep you going, you can expect;
- Flexible working with options to suit your day and your routine
- Share options in the company - you own a piece of the pie
- ‘Huel Learn’ - our commitment to bettering your career alongside first-class on the job training
- Private healthcare and pension schemes, for your own peace of mind
- Like going to the gym? No problem, we have a free on-site gym with free classes, and we will give you your own nutrition plan to help you achieve those goals
- Quarterly events to celebrate success, and even the opportunity to bring your dog into the office too! Did we mention we love animals?
NO AGENCIES PLEASE